2015년 10월 1일 목요일

Taegeukki Rice

Taegeukki Rice

My Philippine FB, De Leon Michael ,  made this and sent me the pic. Why did I persuade him to quit his call training center? Why did he follow my advice?

First, I hate the limitation of the modern hospital technologies that can still cause pain to human beings like an endoscopic usage.
Second, many can be helped  by #Atomy health supplements inexpensively and effectively. I got an Atomy Milk Thystle gift worth less than 25 USD for 2 months' dosage & felt energized much from this intake. And #Atomy Probiotics,  lactic acid, stopped my occasional diarrhea.
Third, Atomy is a very useful tool for my willingness. I want to grow many warm-hearted intelligent people, and I want to be remembered as a great writer of the time like Tolstoy.

There's no rule without exception. Some differences over the general thoughts can be Breakthrough of the society. And I don't like the current general knowledge full of Pain & Prejudice.

Oct. 2nd, 2015
Written by Author Won-gil, Park
Seoul, S.Korea

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기