2014년 8월 4일 월요일

- The Magician Of My Life - 9-2



- The Magician Of My Life -
Written by Nam, Kang, Translated by Raoul Teacher, All Rights Reserved.
........................................................................................
9-2.

Snow began falling down on the magic river. Soft snow fell on the purple river tenderly.
“This is called Snow Island.”
The little boy told me so. There was a small island near the corner where we passed. There were a volcano island and a crater. The crater was shooting a lot of snowflakes into the sky instead of lava. The crater was constantly pouring snow onto the surrounding area extensively.

Pouring snow fell on my shoulders and knees softly. Soon the snow melted and wetted my clothes, but I thought that I could stand it because I could pay for this kind of spectacular scene in front of me. Numerous stars and soft falling snow were decorating the magic river beautifully.

Through the snow falling, Jeje and I were passing. The little boy, Jeje, was guiding me and I was on my way to meet the divine doctor to cure my sick body. The purpose was different, but I felt thankful for the fact that he and I were on the same boat. And I also felt thankful to my magician friend for giving me this kind of chance. Watching falling snow, I asked Jeje.
“By the way, in the 5th village, what kind of able one is there? Maybe he is the farthest from us, so he must have the strongest power of all, right?”

Jeje answered.
“My friend lives in there. He should have been a guide like me. But he is doing useless things.”
“Is he really your friend?”
“Yes. He has several names for himself, but the name you use to him is the Death God as I remember.”
The Death God lives in there.
“The able one in the 5th village is the Death God?”
Stunned very much, I saw him. He said like it was nothing much.
“He is the most powerful one around here. The arrow that he shot becomes the biggest sorrow in your world.”
Between the falling snow, I saw a faraway river.
“Is he the Death God? I feel so scared to hear that.”

My arm for paddling began losing the power. The 5th able one looked quite different from the able ones that I had met in the previous villages so far. Thinking of meeting the Death God made my spine shake severely. Seeing my scared looks, the little boy, Jeje, said.
“What a fool you are!”
He looked down on me.
Unknowingly we were quite far from the snow island. Snow began fading away. Carefully, I was paddling. To the rhythm of my paddling, the boat was silently moving on the river.

See this series on Amazon.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기