2014년 8월 6일 수요일

- The Magician Of My Life -9-4.9-5



- The Magician Of My Life -
Written by Nam, Kang, Translated by Me, Raoul Teacher, All Rights Reserved.
....................................................................................................
9-5.

“Oh no, this is all I did today.”
The little Death God shook his body and stood up.
“Listen! All of you must take my attack if you are slow like this again! I will kill all of you!”
“Yes, sir!”
The men who seemed at least 20 times taller than the little Death God lowered their chins and answered.

“Oh my God, later I will select the stronger ones for me.”
The little Death God grumbled alone and then noticed me.
“When did you come here? You are not sitting there!”
Surprised very much, I stood up quickly. The seat where I sat was the big basket that was for holing the arrows of Cupid.
“I am sorry. I was just waiting for you while watching the arrows fly.”

From my instinct, I decided not to make him feel bad.
“Anyway all the adults are very rude to me. All are the same.”
I thought inside of myself.
‘Compared to this kid, the little Jeje is close to an angel.’
“Anyway you are also here to get the mind fruit? If so, wait a little. I will bring it to you soon. Now I have some time to rest, but you disturbed. Get it and go away quickly.”

The little Death God seemed to think nothing of me. And I couldn’t figure out why he had taken my certain mind fruit from me before. One thing important to him was just to shoot the arrows. He disappeared and soon returned with a small mind fruit similar to a bead.
“This cost little. I would not take this with this shameful thing.”

Throwing the mind fruit to me, the Death God talked like this. I managed to hold the mind fruit from him.

‘This is my mind fruit.’
This looked so shabby compared to those that I had got from other villages. It didn’t shine at all and rather it had a dark color. I looked down on the mind fruit held in my hand.
“This is named the Fruit of Passion. This is not dead still, but I took it from the one who had a dead soul. Yours doesn’t have any passion on it. So it looks common.”

The Death God said like this. In the mean time, I saw my mind fruit in my hand.
“This is my mind fruit.”
The Death God picked out a piece of paper from his pocket like he forgot something.
“Whew, the lists got longer now. Nowadays I have got more work than before.”
The Death God went back to his original place, and held his bow again. When he was about to hold the arrow, the men resting for a while quickly stood up again, and started to carry the arrows for the Death God.

And the Death God began shooting endlessly like he was crazy about the work. Most of the arrows he shot were flying away into the faraway world over the magic river. Some of them that had a wrong direction were falling into the magic river. The destination of the flying arrows must have been the real world where I had lived before. The Death God was shooting arrows, while he was reading the list from the piece of paper located aside.

Soon, unexpectedly, a kind of unfortunate feeling came up from the deep part of my heart. Quickly I approached the Death God.
‘How weird my feeling is. Something bad is likely to take place.’
I was not worried about being shot by an arrow. I took a stride and picked up the list that was beside him. He was still busy shooting arrows. The arrows were flying over the magic river, and into the faraway places, making a big parabola in the sky.

9-6.

Opening the list and I almost got frozen to see that. Total 10 pages of the list were filled with thousands of the names. And there was a name that I couldn’t get off my eyes from of all the numerous names. I couldn’t move at all holding the lis
t.

‘Jay.’
My ex-girl friend’s name was carved on the list.
‘If one of the Death God’s arrows is flying to her, she will have to face death.’
My body was shaking with this thought.
‘No, no, I have to stop this!’
The small able one was still concentrating on shooting arrows. The arrows were drawing a parabola and flying into a faraway unknown area. After a while, he finished shooting and trying to find the list. And then, he saw me holing the list.

“Oh, no! That can’t be seen by anybody expect me!”
He pushed me and took the list back.
“Now you saw a document from heaven? Get away right now! Get out of here with your mind fruit now!”

Until then I was out of my mind. I could not hear anything at all. My fluctuating voice from my mind was only heard through my ears. The little Death God started to shoot again, still shouting the next name of the person that will be hit by his arrow.
“The name is Jay. It is a good name, but I am sorry. Now, my arrow, fly away!”

In no time, I put my hand in front of the arrow that he just shot. And then, a small but strong arrow penetrated my hand invariably. And the arrow penetrating my hand lost its power and fell into the magic river. The little Death God got surprised and saw me. My hand was bleeding heavily. Like I got hurt from the fire,
I felt that my hand got so hot. But I could endure the pain.

‘I am relieved to save her.’
I just thought like this and stood still there.


* Note - This is just what I translated into English just before. And this will be published within a few days as the 4th volume of 5 ones. To see other books from 1- 3. Check out the address below on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Raoul+Teacher+the+magician+of+my+life&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3ARaoul+Teacher+the+magician+of+my+life





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기