2014년 7월 25일 금요일

Who Am I?

Won-gil Park Biography


I, Raoul Teacher, Korean real name Park, Won-gil, was born in Busan, South Korea on May 12, 1975 with blood AB type. I think I am one of the descendants of royal family of Shila Dynasty about 1,000 years ago in Korean peninsula.So I think I am very artistic & creative in everything.

After graduating from Pusan Foreign Language High School & Hankuk University Of Foreign Studies, I have dedicated myself to studying & teaching English such as TOEIC, TOEFL, TEPS and Korean SAT and the like, due to my major English itself at HUFS. From my invaluable experiences with English-speakers, English learners, and English-related writers for about 20 years of my life, I decided to self-publish my own 15 aspects of English & Korean interactive learning through my own English grammar style, Youtube channel of pwongil (1,000 video clips there such as Raoul Teacher's K-Pop Korean, or K-Pop Singing in English),and other priceless things.

Now as the founder of Raoul's English Empire Group having 10,000 members from all over the world, I, Raoul teacher, as a native Korean man & bilingual person,I want to teach all over the world to make them feel Korean language and Korea itself through my Simple & Humble style for the students.

Feel & Find the Potentiality Of Your Language!
You are much stronger than you think!
Park, Won-gil (Raoul Teacher)
from Busan, South Korea.
June 20th, 2014

- Check my e-books here
Won-gil Park On Amazon Author Page



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기