2015년 8월 18일 화요일

A Handicapped's Atomy Dream - 1

A Handicapped's Atomy Dream -1

There is a handicapped man around me. He has his own Precious People. They are his loving wife and son. While pregnant, his wife prayed a lot for a healthy baby because she is handicapped, too . Finally she had a very healthy baby and the baby is now just 3 years old.

This boy is too young to know the world, but soon he will find that he is different from others in environment. His father is now trying every means possible to grow him well. However, the reality is not good for the handicapped parents to grow their son.

One day, the handicapped father met with Atomy, and started to have a Hope. That's because Atomy gives everyone a good chance to be successful. I got introduced Atomy from him. Soon I noticed that my Success here can be his Success, too.
I met him first in the Handicapped's Job Center. I was in charge and he used the facilities. But on Atomy, he is now my sponsor.

http://story.kakao.com/raoulteacher/hXIFHrQZc20

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기