2015년 8월 18일 화요일

Star Master Lady Shin's Success Story -1

Star Master Lady Shin's Success Story-1

After the marriage I wanted to be a doctor so I took Korean SAT test. And I got 100 marks on math and although I couldn't be a doctor, I lived my life happily as a renowned math tutor.

One day, my sister-in-law wanted me to buy her cosmetics, so I signed up and bought three boxes for her. Now I think that if she had described what Atomy was all about, I wouldn't have been interested. But I wanted to help her cosmetic business and purchased three boxes from her.

Soon I noticed the products were so good. I hated Multi-level at that time, but I trusted her and signed up. When I liked it, she constantly talked about it to me. And soon I got tired of her and ran away. Anyway I joined Atomy seminar she wanted but I never wanted to do Multi-level business.

https://story.kakao.com/raoulteacher/jKb5Crg2C20

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기