2015년 8월 18일 화요일

Star Master Lady Shin's Success Story - 4

Star Master Lady Shin's Success Story - 4

My 22-year-old daughter does this business,  too. She wants me to donate my code to the society in the future and she will make her own way. She had no personal networks at first. Her family members were already Atomy members and her friends were so young.

Her strategy was to visit every shop of the community. She endlessly visited the shop owners carrying leaflets and succeeded in having her own members. Some ordered her products and others introduced new ones.
Now my young daughter is an Auto Sales Master.

What I want to emphasize is that 70-year-old lady made it and my 22-year-old daughter made it too. So all of you can make it. Why not?

http://story.kakao.com/raoulteacher/jKb5Crg2C20

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기