2015년 8월 18일 화요일

A Handicapped's Atomy Dream - 2

A Handicapped's Atomy Dream - 2

I knew his home's difficult situation and I noticed how much he tried every time. And
I was searching for What Atomy business was all about. And I decided to be a good man to him in Atomy business. I wanted to make his son proud of his father. And I wanted to support him. I am sure that this can be the real economic independence movement of his home.

It has been 11 months for me to begin the Atomy business seriously after stopping working in the handicapped's job center.
Now I am very happy with Atomy because every time I experience the attractive parts of the business like my Success can be his Success. Any obstacles and hardships during my activities are so small compared to my dream. In my life, I have used "Although " many times. And now I feel I live a very Dramatic & Dynamic Life.

August 19th, 2015
Translated by Author Won-gil, Park

http://story.kakao.com/raoulteacher/hXIFHrQZc20

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기