2015년 8월 1일 토요일

Star Master Park, Yong-hwa's Welcoming Address ( 1 )

Star Master Park, Yong-hwa's Welcoming Address (1)

I was a realtor before doing Atomy business. My husband started Atomy business first but I thought this kind of Multi-level business is what must Never be done by the common people.
At that time he had the Cerebral Infarction in his head. But no surgery and all living uncomfortable situation was all we got. He had his 8 veins blocked on his head.  He  had a severe headache. And he couldn't write, and talk well.

But soon he received #Atomy #HemoHim from his friend. His friend gave a lot of information and materials to my husband and my husband started to take in Hemohim.
What a nice surprise! In a few months, he got free from paralyzed physical state and blood well-circulation again. He got free from headache and even free from his nasal disease after he removed much waste from his nose inside. After this,  he did Atomy business but almost in vain. However,  I never wanted to do Multi-level Marketing for myself.

https://story.kakao.com/orchidy21/hZGs61CVt10

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기