2015년 8월 2일 일요일

Atomy Products, Trustworthy Qulailty? ( 4 )

Atomy Products, Trustworthy Qulailty? (4)

- I think that with high prices,  multi level marketing need not exist. So from scratch,
I tried to figure out the way I could Set the prices below those in malls and Send the Commissions to the customers.

I noticed that my production cost control could make my plan possible. Atomy's competitors were Not other multi level marketing companies But big malls around the cities. This was the strategy that no other network marketing ones tried before.

When it comes to our Propolis Toothpaste, it was Superior in Korea but Inferior in USA compared to that of Wall Mart. So I added 20 grams more to it and it weighed 200 grams. So it finally had international competitiveness.

Translated in English by Author Won-gil, Park August 2nd, 2015

Visit
US - www.atomy-usa.com
Japan - www.jpatomy.com
ROK - www.atomy.kr
Singapore - www.atomy.com.sg
Taiwan - http://www.atomy.com/tw/Home
Login
With my ID 4203377
And Guest Password 123456
Ask me if you need.

http://story.kakao.com/bonnui1004/hTNyRBzBU10

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기