2015년 8월 1일 토요일

Star Master Park, Yong-hwa's Welcoming Address ( 2 )

Star Master Park, Yong-hwa's Welcoming Address (2)

My husband and his sponsor visited me quite often and told a lot about #Atomy business. Actually,  my husband was the best customer just for himself. He took in Hemohim constantly and used Atomy Propolis Toothpaste. My gum in my mouth was so weak that Atomy toothpaste fitted in me! He gave me #HemoHim and hardly ever felt tired. His Atomy cosmetics was such a good quality with Korean Herbal Ingredients that my bad skin got Brighter and Better everyday. Soon he told me that I became more Beautiful than ever before. I was so happy then. Thus, I started to introduce Atomy to others and more and more people got happier.

I didn't introduce this to do business. I closed my realtor's shop and went to Atomy Seminar with my husband held in Sokri Mt. And finally I entered into this business.

After 1 year, I received about 3K USD a month.
After 2 years, about 5 K USD a month.
After 3 years, about 15 K USD a month.
After 4 years, about 20K USD a month.

Hence, if you want to do Atomy Business,
Check everything well and Choose.

* Translated by Author Won-gil, Park
August 2nd, 2015

* Visit
US - www.atomy-usa.com
Japan - www.jpatomy.com
ROK - www.atomy.kr
Singapore - www.atomy.com.sg
Taiwan - http:// www.atomy.com/tw/Home

Login
with my ID 4203377 and
Guest Password 123456
Ask me if you want.

http://story.kakao.com/raoulteacher/iIoZmxuzt10

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기